Monday 29 August 2011

Welcome!

Bowing to public pressure Sawyer's Place now has a blog! It's likely going to take me a while to get the hang of yet another piece of technology though.

Sawyer's Place is a small (and by small I mean it's just me!) scrapbooking design company slowly building our brand.  Currently I sell the products myself through the webstore and eBay (where it all began!) but my aim is to be wholesale-only in the next year or so with Sawyer's Place brand products in all your favourite little scrap stores.

The signature product in the range is the Japanese Washi Tape, such a gorgeous product and so easy to use.  There's currently 20 designs in the range, expanding rapidly. I'd love to be up to 50 by the end of the year and begin production of some more complicated designs.

My newest favourite is the measuring tape tape - most likely because I just love saying measuring tape tape! It's just the cutest thing ever.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blog Land!!!!!! Congrats!
    Planning on playing with my measuring tape washi tomorrow. Will send you pics of what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, so glad you took took plunge!

    Love the measuring tape, tape myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay welcome to blog land...i just linked your blog to my latest post...hope you get some new visitors soon!!

    ♥ from Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your post from Daisy Challenges and would love to buy some Ruler tape how can I get it from you on Ebay? Come over and visit my blog if you have time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tatum @ Sawyer's Place9 November 2011 at 02:32

    The tape is available in our store at

    www.sawyersplace.bigcartel.com

    Our store prices are cheaper than our eBay storefront (due to fees) and payment is by paypal.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete