Tuesday 29 November 2011

Upcoming New Collection Launch & More

Next week Sawyer's Place will be launching the second line of SP Exclusive tapes - the Titus Collection. As a mother to a 2 year old boy the new collection has been heavily influenced by my desire to have something 'for the guys', something fun and something manly - and of course something blue! As a one-woman design team I find it difficult to step out of my own mindset of what I want and step into the shoes of our customer - which is why if you're a fan of our facebook page (Sawyer's Place FB) you'll notice me regularly attempting to pick the brains of you all. 

All suggestions are taken on board and I think in the upcoming collections some of you may see your own suggestions come to fruition, I've had many an 'ah-ha' moment when reading the suggestions, pleads and begging sof our customers for this design or that. So if there is anything you'd love to see in a tape please drop me a line or stop by the facebook page with your requests.

Titus will be joined on his flight with a restock of many of our core line (the red and green spots for example) as well as some new limited edition releases and will also feature our new labelling!

If you're a blogger or store owner and would like to test-run the new design collection please email me at : enquiries@sawyersplace.com I'll be selecting 3 new blogs to test run the Titus collection in the coming weeks.

This new label and the vacuum sealed packaging brings our product in line with the industry standard across Asia and I am so excited to be launching it, our new collection and great new core lines all in the next week....so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment